Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Damien Hardy <dh...@viadeoteam.com> on 2013/10/28 11:30:38 UTC

Maven artifact index of Mesos

Hello,

I keep up to date with HEAD of Mesos for my tests cluster.
So I try to build Chronos with recent version of Mesos.
Is there any maven repo that is updated with snaphot version of java mesos
lib 0.15.0,
where we can see an index of versions available ?

Best regards,

--
Damien HARDY
IT Infrastructure Architect

Re: Maven artifact index of Mesos

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.
No. We don't upload snapshots of HEAD. If you want to work with HEAD (not
recommended) you can build the jar locally with "make maven-install"