Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mike Whittaker <mi...@ntlworld.com> on 2003/07/24 09:58:12 UTC

FormPropertyConfig - reseting session scoped DynaActionForms checkbox properties

Must reset checkbox properties to zero length in reset method as stated in
the docs.

If I have a session scoped DAF, then I can't just call initialize().

So I need to access this FormPropertyConfig object in my reset method to set
the array to zero length for specific cases and only when zero boxes are
selected.

However I cannot detect zero boxes because Struts has prevented zero being
selected!!

How can I do this please?

--
Mike W