Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Calin Pavel <ca...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/10 15:53:52 UTC

Autocomplete select options

Hi everybody,

Does anybody know if it is possible in Wicket to select Autocomplete
options by moving with arrows keys up / down without pressing ENTER?
I want to have highlighted option automatically placed in the
autocomplete input.

Thank you,
Calin Pavel

Re: Autocomplete select options

Posted by Don Ferguson <do...@gmail.com>.
The jquery-ui version of autocomplete supports arrow keys:

http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/autocomplete/DefaultAutoCompletePage <http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/autocomplete/DefaultAutoCompletePage>