Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@cloudera.com> on 2016/01/13 01:31:14 UTC

Action required: Migrating your user account to Apache JIRA

Hi all,

We are working on migrating the JIRA tickets from issues.cloudera.org to
the Apache JIRA server on issues.apache.org, including all of the history.
By default, user accounts related to any imported tickets will be created
if they don't exist, otherwise tickets will be assigned and comments
attributed to users with the same username if that user already exists in
the destination JIRA instance.

*If you currently have an issues.apache.org <http://issues.apache.org>
account that has a different username than your issues.cloudera.org
<http://issues.cloudera.org> user account, please let me know ASAP (feel
free to email me directly) and I will remap your username so it will show
up like you want in the ASF instance (otherwise, you will end up with 2 ASF
JIRA accounts).*

I'll also do some automated checking myself to see if I can find naming
conflicts with existing ASF users that are not the same person. If I find
any, I'll reach out to those folks directly.

I'd like to ask ASF infra to do the migration on Thursday 1/14, so please
let me know ASAP if you need your name remapped.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Action required: Migrating your user account to Apache JIRA

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
I'm 'tlipcon' on the ASF JIRA.

Thanks
Todd