Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by on...@yahoo.com.hk on 2011/06/08 16:31:56 UTC

let tapestry handle hibernate or use spring ?

Hi, what is the pros and cons of using tapestry to handle hibernate
instead of spring ?
I did a little bit research on google, but only most of them are howto
or integration tutorials.
would anyone please give me a link if it has been discussed somewhere?

Thanks
John

Re: let tapestry handle hibernate or use spring ?

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 02:21:33 -0300, <on...@yahoo.com.hk> wrote:

> Thanks Thiago, is there anything which is unique in tapestry-hibernate?
> I means, something I have to give up if I go for spring?

Tapestry-Hibernate creates creation of ValueEncoders for mapped entity
classes automatically. I can't recall anything else, besides the easier
configuration and not using Spring . . .

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor

Re: let tapestry handle hibernate or use spring ?

Posted by on...@yahoo.com.hk.
於 2011/6/8 22:35, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo 提到:

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.