Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mystic Fallout <my...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/13 14:10:06 UTC

[users@httpd] Remove Apache 2.4

Hello,

I need to remove version 2.4 from my laptop as it is going to my daughter,
factory reset is not a possibility. I plan on reinstalling on my new laptop
when I get it.

I've read everything I can find on Apache.org. Google searches show how to
uninstall via application uninstalling which Apache doesn't have.

I would be very grateful for any assistance you can provide.

Thank you and good day.

Re: [users@httpd] Remove Apache 2.4

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.
Open Command Prompt as administrator and run "httpd -k uninstall" to remove
the Windows service, then just delete the folder.