Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tim Chen <tc...@tampabay.rr.com> on 2004/02/03 20:40:26 UTC

Multiproject and site reports

Seems like it should be simple but I can't seem to figure out how to do
this without hardcoding a path.
How do you define a single master project level configuration for your
reports if your running multiproject:site?

For example the checkstyle plugin/report wants to look for a
maven.checkstyle.header.file under ${basedir}/LICENSE.txt.
But if I have:

rootproject
    -subprojectA
    -subprojectB

How do I have all the project reports (including root) share the same
LICENSE.txt that I included in the master project?
Thanks,
-Tim