Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Baker <pb...@mindspring.com> on 2007/06/25 15:04:29 UTC

RE: [trinidad] page layout and more

Dear Abhi/List,

I've rearranged some of the elements, removed the DOCTYPE, and have also
incorporated the menumodel.  Things are looking better.  My problem now is
that there is green line (border) that extends from the menu bar to the end
of the page and I want the menu bar to extend to the end of the page like it
did in the example below..   What style or attribute is causing the green
border from being displayed?? What is preventing the menu bar from extending
to the end of the page???

I've attached the source and the *.css file.  I'm reading what I can on the
skinning features.  I have almost no styles defined though (is that the
problem :-) ).

Thank in advance.

--PB (ATL)

  _____