Posted to wsrp4j-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2004/01/10 00:33:16 UTC

portals.apache.org charter and resolution

Here is a link to the portals.apache.org charter and resolution drafts:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-jetspeed-2/docs/charter/

Please review and comment and when you all are satisfied with the
charter, we can propose it to Apache.

Note: if you would like to be on the PMC please let me know and I'll
add your name to the list (or if you have the karma, add it yourself ;)

Re: portals.apache.org charter and resolution

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Tuesday, January 13, 2004, at 08:03  AM, Julie MacNaught wrote:

> I would like to be a member of the portals.apache.org PMC.  My focus
> is on WSRP4J, and I would like to represent that subproject on the > PMC.

Done (Carsten's name is already included in the doc)

> David Sean Taylor wrote:
>
>> Here is a link to the portals.apache.org charter and resolution
>> drafts:
>>
>> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-jetspeed-2/docs/charter/
>>
>> Please review and comment and when you all are satisfied with the
>> charter, we can propose it to Apache.
>>
>> Note: if you would like to be on the PMC please let me know and I'll
>> add your name to the list (or if you have the karma, add it yourself
>> ;)

David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software
david@bluesunrise.com
[office]   +01 707 773-4646
[mobile] +01 707 529 9194

Re: portals.apache.org charter and resolution

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Tuesday, January 13, 2004, at 08:03  AM, Julie MacNaught wrote:

> I would like to be a member of the portals.apache.org PMC.  My focus
> is on WSRP4J, and I would like to represent that subproject on the > PMC.

Done (Carsten's name is already included in the doc)

> David Sean Taylor wrote:
>
>> Here is a link to the portals.apache.org charter and resolution
>> drafts:
>>
>> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-jetspeed-2/docs/charter/
>>
>> Please review and comment and when you all are satisfied with the
>> charter, we can propose it to Apache.
>>
>> Note: if you would like to be on the PMC please let me know and I'll
>> add your name to the list (or if you have the karma, add it yourself
>> ;)

David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software
david@bluesunrise.com
[office]   +01 707 773-4646
[mobile] +01 707 529 9194

Re: portals.apache.org charter and resolution

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Tuesday, January 13, 2004, at 08:03  AM, Julie MacNaught wrote:

> I would like to be a member of the portals.apache.org PMC.  My focus
> is on WSRP4J, and I would like to represent that subproject on the > PMC.

Done (Carsten's name is already included in the doc)

> David Sean Taylor wrote:
>
>> Here is a link to the portals.apache.org charter and resolution
>> drafts:
>>
>> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-jetspeed-2/docs/charter/
>>
>> Please review and comment and when you all are satisfied with the
>> charter, we can propose it to Apache.
>>
>> Note: if you would like to be on the PMC please let me know and I'll
>> add your name to the list (or if you have the karma, add it yourself
>> ;)

David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software
david@bluesunrise.com
[office]   +01 707 773-4646
[mobile] +01 707 529 9194

RE: portals.apache.org charter and resolution

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
David Sean Taylor wrote:

> Here is a link to the portals.apache.org charter and resolution drafts:
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-jetspeed-2/docs/charter/
>
> Please review and comment and when you all are satisfied with the
> charter, we can propose it to Apache.
>
> Note: if you would like to be on the PMC please let me know and I'll
> add your name to the list (or if you have the karma, add it yourself ;)

Please add me to the PMC list, I will try to represent Cocoon.

Thanks
Carsten

Re: portals.apache.org charter and resolution

Posted by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org>.