Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org> on 2006/10/27 18:17:15 UTC

All new committers and PMC members in the last quarter please reply

I figured this will get some people's attention.

If you have recently become a committer or PMC member since July, please

Thanks!

Jeff

Re: All new committers and PMC members in the last quarter please reply

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Yo!

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 10/27/06, Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org> wrote:
> I figured this will get some people's attention.
>
> If you have recently become a committer or PMC member since July, please

Back on the PMC in Sept.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: All new committers and PMC members in the last quarter please reply

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Invited on PMC on August 18th.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: All new committers and PMC members in the last quarter please reply

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
I became a PMC member...
--kevan

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Committer since Oct 2006.

Thanks,
Vamsi
(Vamsavardhana Reddy Chillakuru)

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
on pmc around july 31- aug 1.

david jencks

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
Committer since Oct 9.

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by "Christopher M. Cardona" <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
me   ...   back on the pmc

On Oct 27, 2006, at 12:17 PM, Jeff Genender wrote:

> I figured this will get some people's attention.
>
> If you have recently become a committer or PMC member since July,
> please
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jeff

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org

Re: All new committers and PMC members in the last quarter please reply

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Now on the pmc list.

On 10/27/06, Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org> wrote:
> I figured this will get some people's attention.
>
> If you have recently become a committer or PMC member since July, please
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jeff

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: All new committers and PMC members in the last quarter please reply

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yo!

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Is it really since July?  We just did a board report last month so I
thought it should only be those added since that report (joining in late
Sep. or Oct).  If it really is since July then I'm new to the PMC last
month.

Joe

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
I became a committer since Aug.