Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch> on 2005/09/01 10:52:17 UTC

FYI: Bugzilla updates "ordered"

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-537

Jeremias Maerki

Re: FYI: Bugzilla updates "ordered"

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Jeremias Maerki schrieb:
> On 01.09.2005 16:46:17 Christian Geisert wrote:

[..]

>>As we already have a 'pdf renderer' and 'awt renderer' component, is the
>>new 'renderers' component meant for 'General Renderer issues'?
>>Should we also add 'ps renderer', 'pcl renderer' and 'rtf' components?
>
> I simply thought one single container should be enough for all renderers.
> Of course, we could have a component for every single renderer, but I
> don't think this is necessary. I don't care much either way.

Ok, as we already two renderer components I'll add the others if no one
else has objections.

--
Christian

Re: FYI: Bugzilla updates "ordered"

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
On 01.09.2005 16:46:17 Christian Geisert wrote:
> Christian Geisert schrieb:
> > Jeremias Maerki schrieb:
> >
> >>http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-537
> >
> > Uh, no need to bother infrastructure. As I have some admin rights for
> > bugzilla I'll have a look at it later today.
>
> Ok, I've added 1.6 to the Batik versions.

Thanks.

> As we already have a 'pdf renderer' and 'awt renderer' component, is the
> new 'renderers' component meant for 'General Renderer issues'?
> Should we also add 'ps renderer', 'pcl renderer' and 'rtf' components?

I simply thought one single container should be enough for all renderers.
Of course, we could have a component for every single renderer, but I
don't think this is necessary. I don't care much either way.

> And what about 'tests' and 'fonts' as a new components?

I don't think "tests" will be used often. "fonts" will move to XML
Graphics Commons anyway so don't bother with that just yet.

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
D'oh. Didn't know that. Thanks for handing that.

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.