Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Christoph Jäger <ch...@derwald.at> on 2010/04/15 23:29:26 UTC

Remove style sheet links

Hi,

I have some pages in my webapp, which are really only used as templates for creating the content of an HTML email. Now, I do not want to have any external links in this page (because in the email, external links will not be resolved anyhow). But Tapestry always includes its own style-sheet links in the header of the html page.

Can I easily switch off this behaviour for some of my pages (i.e. for the pages I want to use as email templates)?

Best Regards

Christoph

Re: Remove style sheet links

Posted by Robin Komiwes <od...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Maybe you should take a look to this contribution:
github.com/got5/tapestry5-clientresources

It provides mechanisms to change default CSS and default JS bundled with
Tapestry. It has a global effect but you may try to adapt it.

Regards,

Robin

Re: Remove style sheet links

Posted by Christoph Jäger <ch...@polleninfo.org>.