Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw> on 2004/02/18 15:31:01 UTC

how to get the ojb-woody example work

Hi!

ether jdo1.0 nor jdo1.01 can work,cocoon throw the same error below

"file:/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.18/webapps/cocoon/samples/ojb/woody/employee.js",
line 15: uncaught JavaScript exception: at employeeform_jdo
(file:/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.18/webapps/cocoon/samples/ojb/woody/employee.js,
Line 15): javax.jdo.JDOUserException: Given object is not a valid OID.
FailedObject:org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.Employee{1}
NestedThrowables: javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: No metadata has been
registered for class org.apache.cocoon.ojb.samples.bean.Employee.

I see some point that is jdo and ojb version problem.
pls tell me how to solve it!

Best Regards

Johnson Hsu

Re: how to get the ojb-woody example work

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
got it,tks.

Johnson

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.