Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/26 11:47:55 UTC

unanswerred questions 15-21 juli

H,

Some time ago yours truly volunteered to report on unanswered questions on
the list for a couple of weeks. I waited a till the end of this week to
report on last week as to give some time for answering. for the week 15
till 21 there where 4 unanswered mails, one of which did not have a clear
question. given the volume of this list I don't think that is a bad score.
It is still 4 missed opportunities of course.
Over the time I have been part of this community it has been my impression
that this number is rather stable. The week after ccc it was 6.

greeting from earth,
Daan

RE: unanswerred questions 15-21 juli

Posted by Donal Lafferty <do...@citrix.com>.
+1 on the markmail link

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I could for the coming time. At the moment I use the gmail label and thread
functionality. I am only subscribed to the user list with my
schubergphilis.com address so will have a look over the weekend about what
is wise and convenient.

regards,
Daan

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.