Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/23 14:58:01 UTC

Apache Royale wordpress apps - plugin

Hey Guys,

In Prominic we have found a need of having plugin which allows us include
in an easy way Apache Royale scripts into our websites. Essentially the
idea was to replace some Wordpress forms with written in Royale.

We have created plugin to managed that process called so far "Apache Royale
wordpress plugin". We are probably under that plugin umbrella would like
to have more functionalities in future related to Apache Royale in
connection to Wordpress.

Is there any problem that if we place such plugin into public wordpress
repository ?

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Apache Royale wordpress apps - plugin

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
I believe lack of volunteers. In our company we cannot drop wordpress, so
we have decided to have some bridge by that plugin.

wt., 23 mar 2021 o 16:56 Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.