Posted to users@camel.apache.org by bbuzzard <Bi...@bnsflogistics.com> on 2011/08/31 14:04:52 UTC

Can I use Spring to inject values into Custom RouteBuilder that's loaded via packageScan

Can I use Spring to inject values into a Custom RouteBuilder that's loaded
via packageScan?  I would like to pass in a string that changes depending on
the physical machine the custom RouteBuilder is loaded on.  If this is
possible could you provide a simple example showing how to do this within
the camel.xml file.

Re: Can I use Spring to inject values into Custom RouteBuilder that's loaded via packageScan

Posted by David Karlsen <da...@gmail.com>.
You could use normal spring injection with @Value?

David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen