Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2014/12/22 23:48:01 UTC

Website design update

Hi guys,

I've spent a bit of time learning Bootstrap, the responsive web UI
framework. So I decided to try and convert the MetaModel website to a
proper bootstrap site. And before I knew it, I was also trying out some new
ideas for how the "front page" / splash should look.

Could you check it out and provide feedback. Notice also that I added the
Javadocs in the navigation menu.

http://metamodel.staging.apache.org/

Best regards,
Kasper

Re: Website design update

Posted by Tomasz Guziałek <To...@HumanInference.com>.
I have checked the website on my mobile (Android) before and now. All the issues Dennis mentioned are now fixed on my device too. Nice!

BR,
Tomasz

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.