Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Mike Tilburg <mt...@macromedia.com> on 2004/01/15 21:33:22 UTC

question

I have the following xml code chunk:

    <apply executable="myExe" output="run.out">
        <fileset dir="." includes="*.as"/>
    </apply>

which will call myExe.exe for every file with extension '.as' in the current
directory. The problem that I am having is that all the output from every
.as file is being placed into run.out.  I would like to have the output from
each exec call to go into it's own .out file.  I'm having trouble figuring
out how to do this using wildcards.

For example

In the dir I have the following files:

foo.as -> prints "This is foo" to stdout
bar.as -? prints "This is bar" to stdout

when executed I get:

run.out
   This is foo
   This is bar