Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Michael Park <mp...@apache.org> on 2016/09/02 06:56:35 UTC

Re: Inconsistent naming of support scripts

Vinod, are there patches out for these? I would like to help close this off.

Posted by Michael Park <mp...@apache.org>.
The support scripts have now been renamed by
https://github.com/apache/mesos/commit/8b8f4af3c4d70c3ffcb70092da0fb0cd636bbe9a

*NOTE*: If your git hooks were *copied* into `.git/hooks` rather than
*symlinked*, then you may run into issues.
If so, please remove `.git/hooks/{pre-commit,post-rewrite,commit-msg}` and
re-run `bootstrap`.
This way, they'll be symlinked into `.git/hooks`, and it will avoid
problems like this in the future.

Thanks,

MPark

Posted by Michael Park <mp...@apache.org>.
commit 8b8f4af3c4d70c3ffcb70092da0fb0cd636bbe9a
Author: Michael Park <mp...@apache.org>
Date:   Wed Jan 11 14:54:23 2017 -0800

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.