Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Trọng Trần Bình <tr...@asnet.com.vn> on 2009/03/11 10:37:24 UTC

How to using Hadoop under the Solr ?

Hi all,
I have Index repository by Lucene in Hadoop, I am using Solr for web search
interface. How can I using those indexed repositories with Solr web search?

Re: How to using Hadoop under the Solr ?

Posted by Ning Li <ni...@gmail.com>.
I agree with Tim.

There is on-going work to support building SOLR index using MapReduce.
See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1045. The initial patch
does what Tim described - build Lucene indexes the same way that SOLR
would do. Later patches would be different as it will use the new
mapreduce package when it comes out in 0.20.

Cheers,
Ning

Posted by W <wi...@gmail.com>.
Solr - Hbase, sounds interesting, coz i'm currently develop an google
books like application.

If there is any url that i can read, it would be great ..

--
---
OpenThink Labs

Aligning IT and Education

>> 021-99325243
Y! : hawking_123
Linkedln : http://www.linkedin.com/in/wildanmaulana

Re: How to using Hadoop under the Solr ?

Posted by tim robertson <ti...@gmail.com>.