Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/04 15:55:56 UTC

Re: Trafodion: in need of one more mentor

What a pity that nobody from the IPMC or Mentor group is stepping up to
help the incubating Apache Trafodion Project in its final stage of of being
a project under  the Incubator supervision.

#OpportunityOfALifetime

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OEM - The OFBiz Extensions Marketplace1
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/
1 not affiliated to (and not endorsed by) the OFBiz project

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You might prefer a more technical review: http://trafodion.apache.org/architecture-overview.html

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.