Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Darren Hartford <dh...@ghsinc.com> on 2007/02/14 15:32:48 UTC

[ApacheDS] Java only?

I've been searching through the mailing list and google, and maybe I'm just not using the right search terms.  Is there a way to run ApacheDS without the installlers, i.e. just java for starting up and then shutting down for integration/system testing?

I saw ApacheDS on ibiblio, but unfortunately it was just the installers.  Is this something that is not feasible?

thanky, just looking for options,

-D

Re: [ApacheDS] Java only?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Darren, we are currently closing 1.0.1. Expect a release in the next few
days (monday ?)

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

RE: [ApacheDS] Java only?

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: [ApacheDS] Java only?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Darren,

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: [ApacheDS] Java only?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Darren Hartford wrote:
> I've been searching through the mailing list and google, and maybe I'm just not using the right search terms.  Is there a way to run ApacheDS without the installlers, i.e. just java for starting up and then shutting down for integration/system testing?
>
> I saw ApacheDS on ibiblio, but unfortunately it was just the installers.  Is this something that is not feasible?

You looking for a simple zip/tar ball?  Many people have asked for this.
  It's something we should definitely put together.  Can you file a JIRA
for it?

Thanks,
Alex