Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Martin Stricker <sh...@gmx.de> on 2002/05/13 02:22:48 UTC

Re: [OT] HTML email (RE: [docs] Suggestions about

 and/or in the  docs)

Gerhard Froehlich wrote:

> Martin Stricker wrote:
> > MJ Ray wrote:

> >> Yes.  Shut off Outlook.
> >
> > Or tell Outlook to use text only. Tools->Options, Register e-Mail
> > Format, select text as the format. Sorry if the menu entries are
> > wrong, I only have the German version of Outlook.
>
> Ack...shut off Outlook. I did it today and moved everything to
> mozilla1.0 RC1. Yes it rulez...

Indeed it does rule! :-)) But I gave that advice because in some cases
one is *forced* to use Outlook, like myself at work. Ack indeed...
*shudder* ;-)

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Webmaster-Forum: http://www.masterportal24.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi
Red Hat Linux 7.2 for low memory: http://www.rule-project.org/rule/

 in the  docs)

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
Martin Stricker wrote:
> Gerhard Froehlich wrote:
>
>>Martin Stricker wrote:

>>>Or tell Outlook to use text only. Tools->Options, Register e-Mail
>>>Format, select text as the format. Sorry if the menu entries are
>>>wrong, I only have the German version of Outlook.
>>
>>Ack...shut off Outlook. I did it today and moved everything to
>>mozilla1.0 RC1. Yes it rulez...
>

> Indeed it does rule! :-)) But I gave that advice because in some cases
> one is *forced* to use Outlook, like myself at work. Ack indeed...
> *shudder* ;-)

YOU LUCKY...I'm forced to use Lotus Notes... ;-)

Greets
Gerhard

--

Never share a foxhole with anyone