Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Lin, Wanming" <wa...@intel.com> on 2015/04/29 03:47:15 UTC

Does cordova-mobile-spec support CLI build?

Hello

I use cordova-mobile-spec<https://github.com/apache/cordova-mobile-spec> for several months with great experience, but the test suite build.
I follow the steps in README.md<https://github.com/apache/cordova-mobile-spec/blob/master/README.md>, which is extremely complex and tedious.
User have to pull many git repos, cordova-cli, cordova-plugman, cordova-js, cordova-android, cordova-coho... then pull npm packages, make npm link...
Is there a simpler way? Can it be possible to build via Cordova CLI?

Really appreciate all your help in advance.

Thanks,
Wanming

RE: Does cordova-mobile-spec support CLI build?

Posted by "Lin, Wanming" <wa...@intel.com>.
Yeah! That's exactly what I want! Thank you very much! Andrew.
And strongly suggest document this great useful command in somewhere.

Thanks,
Wanming

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by "Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)" <pa...@microsoft.com>.