Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Technologyrss Mail <te...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/28 10:55:28 UTC

Re: Advanced zone setup

*Hi, *

I create AD zone without vLAN. all servers have two interface like &
WAN. When AD zone create done then I see system vm got public ip from my
provided range. But my query is simple. How can I assign public ip on
every instanc? or when I create instance auto assign public ip from my
provided public ip range.

---

*Thanks.*