Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/15 21:01:01 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR Base 3.0.6

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Julian Sedding, Daniel Klco, Oliver Lietz, Robert Munteanu
+1 (non binding): Eric Norman

I need someone from the PMC to copy this release to the Sling dist
directory. Once that is done I will promote this to the central Maven
repository and update JIRA and the website.

Regards,
Eric

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling JCR Base 3.0.6

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Saturday 15 December 2018 13:01:01 Eric Norman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The vote has passed with the following result :
>
> +1 (binding): Julian Sedding, Daniel Klco, Oliver Lietz, Robert Munteanu
> +1 (non binding): Eric Norman
>
> I need someone from the PMC to copy this release to the Sling dist
> directory.

Done.

O.