Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Erik <wh...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/19 19:29:31 UTC

feedparser question

Can somebody help with some feedparser questions?

I understand the HelloWorld.  It spits out sysout stmts for what channel
it finds and stuff like the permalink to the "articles" it finds.

My question is this, how do I get the actual content of the "articles"?
  Do I write code in the onItem() method in my listener?

When I look at the actual index.xml file of a feed I don't see content
for articles.  The index.xml only contains the description.

Erik