Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Markus Spiekermann <Ma...@web.de> on 2000/10/16 20:55:50 UTC

Error: try to access class com/sun/xml/tree/ParentNode from class org/apache/jasper/compiler/TagLibraryInfoImpl

Hi  there,

on my linux machine (Redhat 6.2, jdk1.2.2-006, Tomcat 3.1, cocoon 1.8)
I´m unable to use certain jsp-pages that want  to make use of XML files.
The XSP samples from the cocoon distributions and the jsp-samples that
come along with tomcat work pretty well. The jsp samples from my new
(german) book "JSP - Dynamische Generierung von Webseiten" don´t work. I
got the following error:

try to access class com/sun/xml/tree/ParentNode from class
org/apache/jasper/compiler/TagLibraryInfoImpl

Is there a workaround? I think there are several questions about using
jsp taglibs together with cocoon, but I couldn´t find a solution yet...

Markus