Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Tim Stephenson <ti...@thestephensons.me.uk> on 2003/01/18 06:32:42 UTC

Emailing POI created spreadsheets

Hi,

I recently started using the POI library to create some spreasheets in our
application and now need to email them out. Does anyone know how I can do
this

Re: Emailing POI created spreadsheets

Posted by "Sean R. Durity" <sd...@cornercap.com>.
I use the iNet Factory library from JScape (http://www.jscape.com/ ). It was
about $99 for the whole thing (SMTP, POP, FTP, HTTP, and more). The APIs are
easy to use and it works quite well.

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.
Javamail.
http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/