Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2018/08/07 08:39:01 UTC

Operator privilege on #apache-camel on Freenode?

Hi Cameleers,
we're receiving a lot of spam on the #apache-camel channel on
Freenode. Can someone with the operator privilege set the channel mode
to either quiet the unregistered users:

/mode #apache-camel +q $~a

Or to prevent unregistered users from joining:

/mode #apache-camel +r

This would require IRC users to register their nicks[1]

thanks,

zoran

[1] https://freenode.net/kb/answer/registration
--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Operator privilege on #apache-camel on Freenode?

Posted by Tomohisa Igarashi <tm...@gmail.com>.
Maybe register a group and own #apache-camel channel as a group?
https://freenode.net/groupreg

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--