Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Bowen Li <bo...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/31 03:00:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Kinesis connector becomes part of Flink releases

Hi all,

I'm glad to announce that, as #9494
<https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/9494>was merged today,
flink-connector-kinesis is officially of Apache 2.0 license now in master
branch and its artifact will be deployed to Maven central as part of Flink
releases starting from Flink 1.10.0. Users can use the artifact out of
shelf then and no longer have to build and maintain it on their own.

It brings a much better user experience to our large AWS customer base by
making their work simpler, smoother, and more productive!

Thanks everyone who participated in coding and review to drive this
initiative forward.

Cheers,
Bowen

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Kinesis connector becomes part of Flink releases

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Good news! Thanks for your efforts, Bowen!

Best,
Vino

Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月2日周一 上午6:04写道:

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.