Update the tapestry site

Hi,

The Yanomo screenshot on the Tapetsry site is outdated and we have a nice new fancy one. I believe I need to be a confluence admin to make this update right? How can I become one or who do I talk to?

Thanks,
Joost

Re: Confluence edit rights

Great! Thanks!

Joost

Re: Confluence edit rights

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.

Confluence edit rights

Posted by Joost Schouten <jo...@yanomo.com>.
Hi Devs,

Could one of you help me out on getting access to confluence? This is one of those rare cases where I cannot fix the issue by reading up some more :) See below for my username and ICLA acceptance.

Cheers,
Joost

On Nov 20, 2012, at 1:08 AM, Joost Schouten (mailing lists) wrote:

> My confluence username: joost [a] yanomo [period] com
>
> Sam Ruby mailed me on August 9th 2011
>
> -----------------
>
> Dear Joost Schouten,
>
> This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been filed in the Apache Software Foundation records.
>
> If you have been voted in as a committer, please advise the project PMC that your ICLA has been filed.
>
> Warm Regards,
>
> -- Sam Ruby
> Assistant Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
>> joost_ml@jsportal.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Looking at the apache license page I remembered I have already submitted
>>> my CLA a few years ago with apache. So the next question is: Who can I give
>>> my confluence username/email to setup the appropriate rights?
>>>

>> After you send it to apache you get a confirmation email that you can
>> forward here to the list and ask for access. Post your username in the same
>> message.
>>

>>> Cheers,
>>> Joost

>>> comitter).

>>> found

Re: Update the tapestry site

Which Confluence admin can grant me edit rights? My ICLA acceptance
email is below, as is my confluence username.

Thanks a million,
Joost

Re: Update the tapestry site

Re: Update the tapestry site

Posted by Dragan Sahpaski <dr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Update the tapestry site

Looking at the apache license page I remembered I have already submitted my CLA a few years ago with apache. So the next question is: Who can I give my confluence username/email to setup the appropriate rights?

Cheers,
Joost

On Nov 19, 2012, at 11:21 PM, Dragan Sahpaski wrote:

> Done,
> You can get access by filling an apache ICLA (don't have to be a comitter).
> Read more here http://www.apache.org/licenses/
>
> Cheers,
> Dragan Sahpaski
>

> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Joost Schouten (mailing lists) <
> joost_ml@jsportal.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Muhammad,
>>
>> I can see this is a somewhat minimal question. I guess I'm asking this to
>> one of the comitters as I would like to update the Yanomo screenshot found
>> at http://tapestry.apache.org/applications.html as it is outdated. As I
>> have no editing rights at
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAPESTRY/Applications# I
>> can't do this myself.
>>
>> Sorry for the under specified question ;-)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Joost
>>

>> On Nov 19, 2012, at 10:39 PM, Muhammad Gelbana wrote:
>>
>>> What do you mean by "Yanomo screenshot on the Tapetsry site", what is
>> that ?

>> nice

Re: Update the tapestry site

That's quick! Thanks!

I'll go the ICLA way regardless as I was hoping to share a screenshot of the actual internal power as the public website is not the Tapestry part.

Re: Update the tapestry site

Posted by Dragan Sahpaski <dr...@gmail.com>.
Done,

joost_ml@jsportal.com> wrote:

> Hi Muhammad,
>
> I can see this is a somewhat minimal question. I guess I'm asking this to
> one of the comitters as I would like to update the Yanomo screenshot found
> at http://tapestry.apache.org/applications.html as it is outdated. As I
> have no editing rights at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAPESTRY/Applications# I
> can't do this myself.
>
> Sorry for the under specified question ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Joost
>

> On Nov 19, 2012, at 10:39 PM, Muhammad Gelbana wrote:
>
> > What do you mean by "Yanomo screenshot on the Tapetsry site", what is
> that ?
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Joost Schouten (mailing lists) <
> > joost_ml@jsportal.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> The Yanomo screenshot on the Tapetsry site is outdated and we have a
> nice
> >> new fancy one. I believe I need to be a confluence admin to make this
> >> update right? How can I become one or who do I talk to?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Joost

Re: Update the tapestry site

Hi Muhammad,

I can see this is a somewhat minimal question. I guess I'm asking this to one of the comitters as I would like to update the Yanomo screenshot found at http://tapestry.apache.org/applications.html as it is outdated. As I have no editing rights at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAPESTRY/Applications# I can't do this myself.

Re: Update the tapestry site

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.