Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/07/27 12:32:39 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.0.0 release

Hi all,

The Apache Karaf Decanter 1.0.0 release is submitted to your vote.

This release is the first one of the new monitoring and alerting
solution for Karaf and applications running on it.

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12332996

Git Tag:
decanter-1.0.0

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1037/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.0.0 release

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
this is the fix [1].

regards, Achim
[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-3889

[CANCEL][VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.0.0 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Regarding this issue, I cancel the vote, and do a new release.

Thanks.

Regards
JB

On 07/27/2015 07:23 PM, Achim Nierbeck wrote:
> sorry guys,
>
> I just realized that when adding the clusterName to the elasticsearch
> appender it fails if no such config is set.
> The check for it is just wrong.
>
> Sorry for screwing it.
>
> so -1 ... our first release should be working :D
>
> I'm on the fix right now ...
>
> regards, Achim

>> +1 (non-binding)
>>

>> On 2015-07-27 12:32, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> The Apache Karaf Decanter 1.0.0 release is submitted to your vote.
>>>
>>> This release is the first one of the new monitoring and alerting solution
>>> for Karaf and applications running on it.
>>>
>>> Release Notes:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12332996
>>>
>>> Git Tag:
>>> decanter-1.0.0
>>>
>>> Staging Repository:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1037/
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
sorry guys,

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.0.0 release

Posted by Morgan Hautman <mo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)