Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> on 2003/07/15 00:12:10 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-poi/src/documentation/content/xdocs/hdf projectplan.xml

Forrest 0.4 is pretty strict things conforming to the DTD.  0.3 was very
loose and which made things a big pain when converting.  Get yourself a
validating editor.  It'll probably save you lots of time.

-- Glen

At 11:29 PM 14/07/2003, you wrote:
>What it won't validate? It turned out fine when I transformed it using the
>forrest stylesheet.
>
> > Tetsuya is offering to convert your HTML file if you like.
>
>that would be great.
>
>Ryan

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-poi/src/documentation/content/xdocs/hdf projectplan.xml

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
You might find any of the eclipse plugins helpful.  Jedit.sourceforge.net is
also very useful for XML/XHTML/etc.

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi