Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Andrea Turli <an...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2014/06/17 14:59:20 UTC

Entitlements / Multi-Tenancy Proposal

Hi,

Several users have requested the ability to specify RBAC, "role-based
access control", in Brooklyn.

Alex Heneveld (@ahgittin) has put together a proposal for how we could
implement it, that is visible at: http://goo.gl/DosIi3

Please read the document, if you are interested, and provide your very
welcomed feedback on this thread.

Best

Re: Entitlements / Multi-Tenancy Proposal

Posted by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
This looks really good to me Andrea.  Great new feature to have.

Can you add a documentation page when you get a chance, describing how
this can be set up -- could point at your `AcmeEntitlementManager` test.

--A

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
Hi all,