Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by dl...@comcast.net on 2016/06/22 18:57:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Timely - Secure Time Series Database

Timely is a time series database application that provides secure access to time series data. It is designed to be used with Apache Accumulo for persistence and Grafana for visualization. Timely is located at https://github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/timely .

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Timely - Secure Time Series Database

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!

dlmarion@comcast.net wrote:
> Timely is a time series database application that provides secure access to time series data. It is designed to be used with Apache Accumulo for persistence and Grafana for visualization. Timely is located at https://github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/timely .

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Timely - Secure Time Series Database

Posted by dl...@comcast.net.
In the Grafana U/I you can specify a set of tags for the metric query. We take the first tag and seek to it, then take the remaining tags in the query and filter on them. Specifying the tags in the metric query in order of more specific to less specific will give better performance. I thought I had documented this in the README, but looking for it now I can't find it. Thanks for reminding me :-)

Posted by Russ Weeks <rw...@newbrightidea.com>.
Fascinating stuff, thanks!

Posted by Russ Weeks <rw...@newbrightidea.com>.
Fascinating stuff, thanks!