Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ladroge <la...@hotmail.fr> on 2008/03/25 09:42:54 UTC

Package

I have exported the project Opentaps or ofbiz in the Eclipse environnement to
see the sources code.
But there is nine package according opentaps which are missed.
Someone can tell me how to provide me these MISSED PACKAGES.

Re: Package

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
for open taps questions it is best to ask here:
https://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=145855

ladroge sent the following on 3/25/2008 12:42 AM: