Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Gianmaria Clerici <gc...@bridgestream.com> on 2005/06/22 19:24:53 UTC

server.operation.sync

I defined server.operation.sync in my config file, but when I start the
LDAP server I get this exception:

java.lang.NullPointerException

            at
org.apache.ldap.server.jndi.CoreContextFactory.getInitialContext(CoreCon
textFactory.java:186)

            at
org.apache.ldap.server.jndi.ServerContextFactory.getInitialContext(Serve
rContextFactory.java:153)

            at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:662)

            at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:243)

            at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:219)

            at
javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:195)

            at
javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.<init>(InitialDirContext.java:8
0)

            at
org.apache.ldap.server.ServerMain.main(ServerMain.java:76)

Exception in thread "main"

What am I doing wrong?

I am trying to enable the sync behavior so I can implement in my custom
partition.

Thanks

Re: server.operation.sync

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gianmaria,

Why don't you try trunk with new configuration API?
 Please take a look at this URL:
http://www.archivum.info/dev@directory.apache.org/2005-06/msg00190.html

2005/6/23, Gianmaria Clerici <gc...@bridgestream.com>:

>  I defined server.operation.sync in my config file, but when I start the
> LDAP server I get this exception:

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/