Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2004/02/15 19:05:08 UTC

Upgrading to Python 2.3 on LSD?

Leo

Would you mind updating Python to 2.3 on LSD?

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/#Workspace+Definition

If so, I'll remove the 'logging' package from Gump CVS (it is bundled in
2.3) and also some of these ought go away (I believe.)

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/jakarta-gump/work/buildscript_jakarta-gump_gump-test.html

regards

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise:
http://www.sybase.com/unwiredenterprise

Re: Upgrading to Python 2.3 on LSD?

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
> Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> > Would you mind updating Python to 2.3 on LSD?
>
> uhm...kind-of. There's no Fedora RPM for python 2.3 yet.

No problem, no big deal.

> I try and keep
> all installed software in the rpm database. Makes life easier.

I don't follow that, but no worries, forget it. There is no burning need to
upgrade.

regards,

Adam

Re: Upgrading to Python 2.3 on LSD?

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> Would you mind updating Python to 2.3 on LSD?

uhm...kind-of. There's no Fedora RPM for python 2.3 yet. I try and keep
all installed software in the rpm database. Makes life easier.

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons

  people wouldn't obey the rules."