Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> on 2007/11/29 21:22:13 UTC

CXF/Maven basedir property

Hello,

I have a Maven 101 question--for our CXF/Maven sample here[1], where/how
do I set the "basedir" property (i.e., the ${basedir} you see multiple
places in the file)?  Does it default to the location of the pom.xml
file--i.e., I actually don't need to specify it?

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/maven-integration-and-plugin.html

Re: CXF/Maven basedir property

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
I can answer my own question--basedir is defaulted to the directory of
the pom.xml file; and it can be set differently via a <properties>
element just before <dependencies/> in the pom.xml as follows:

   <properties>
      <basedir>/home/username/...</basedir>
   </properties>

Glen