Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel Ruan <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/17 16:44:58 UTC

Integrating a blogging software module with Struts 2

Hi there,

Anyone has experience with using a blogging software module (like Apache
Roller) with a Struts 2 implementation?   We want to add a new "blogs"
section to an existing web site built with Struts2. The blog module will
need to be seamlessly integreated as part of the site (not as a separate
instance).  I'd appreciate any pointers you can provide!

Thanks,

Daniel

Re: Integrating a blogging software module with Struts 2

Posted by Daniel Ruan <da...@gmail.com>.
Probably not ... but that's something I could fall back on.  I prefer not to
deploy it as a separate webapp.

Thanks,

Daniel

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.