Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Maceira, Joseph" <jm...@spherix.com> on 2002/02/28 16:29:13 UTC

Stats

For all you Apache Super Ninja's...

Is there a way to view how many users are currently connected to Apache?
I've checked several sources but really haven't found the answer to my
question.  Thanks in advanced.

Re: Stats

Posted by Hasanuddin Tamir <sa...@trabas.com>.
On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Maceira, Joseph <jm...@spherix.com> wrote,

> For all you Apache Super Ninja's...
>
> Is there a way to view how many users are currently connected to Apache?
> I've checked several sources but really haven't found the answer to my
> question.  Thanks in advanced.

What is "users"?
 a. individual visitors for each homepage?
 b. users log in via basic-auth-type to protected pages?
 c. users log in via custom authentication to a web application?
 d. computers (hostname/ip)?

--
san->http(www.trabas.com)
{If Linux doesn't have solution, you have the wrong problem}