Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Jon <gr...@ez15loan.com> on 2004/02/04 03:53:31 UTC

Latest Dev Version Question

Maybe I'm missing something here but I just downloaded and installed the
latest svn, suppositally revision 6463, as per the incubator and svn.
However, SA shows version 2.70-r6256 (2004-01-23) and per-user SQL prefs
have stopped working.  Anyone else getting the same version miss-match?

I was previously using 6172 with SQL prefs, awl, and bayes (via Michael
Parker's excellent patch) and all was working fine.  Upon testing 6256 or
is it suppose to be 6463, SQL awl and bayes still work great, but SQL
per-user prefs stopped working with the error:

Feb  3 18:22:53 server spamd[4496]: Can't call method "call_plugins" on an
undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf.pm line 1785,
<GEN35> line 2.
Feb  3 18:22:54 server spamd[4496]: failed to load user scores from SQL
database, ignored

I made sure that the files from 6172 where removed prior to installing the
newest version, to avoid any previous version issues.

The error is always on the same line 1785 and line 2.

Any ideas?

OS is RH 9 with perl 5.8.2 (without threads).

Thanks,
Jon