Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alan <al...@engrm.com> on 2004/07/10 02:46:16 UTC

Startup Code

    I'd like to tell an class of mine the path of the WEB-INF, once,
    at startup. What is the best way. Is there a way to run a
    flowscript once globally for the sitemap?

    Thanks.

--
Alan / alan@engrm.com / http://engrm.com/

Re: Startup Code

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@jouve.fr>.
Hi Alan,

For me the best way is to make this class a Configurable Avalon
Component, and configure it in the cocoon.xconf like this :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<cocoon version="2.1" user-roles="/WEB-INF/custom.roles">
   <sitemap check-reload="yes"
config="resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor/treeprocessor-builtins.xml"
file="context://sitemap.xmap" logger="sitemap"/>

   <yourClass web-inf="context://WEB-INF"/>
</cocoon>

--
Olivier