Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2012/02/28 18:44:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Jarek Jarcec Checko

On behalf of Apache Flume PPMC, I am excited to welcome Jarek Jarcec
Checko as a new committer on Flume! Jarcec has provided valuable
feedback, patches and participated in design discussions. Some
examples of his contributions so far can be seen from the following
JIRAs:

http://s.apache.org/jjcf

Congratulations Jarcec!

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Jarek Jarcec Checko

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
  Congratulations Jarek !

thanks
Prasad

Posted by Will McQueen <wi...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Jarcec!

Cheers,
Will

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Jarek!

--
Hari Shreedharan

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Nice work! Glad to have you on board!

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Jarcec!

Posted by Will McQueen <wi...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Jarcec!

Cheers,
Will

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Jarcec!

Posted by Eric Sammer <es...@cloudera.com>.
Well deserved. Welcome Jarcec!

--
Eric Sammer
twitter: esammer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Jarek Jarcec Checko

Posted by Eric Sammer <es...@cloudera.com>.

--
Eric Sammer
twitter: esammer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Jarek Jarcec Checko

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
  Congratulations Jarek !