Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Atanu Neogi <At...@symantec.com> on 2005/04/29 01:41:47 UTC

Interface to admin & manager web application

Hi,
     I need to write a non-browser GUI application to do the same set of
actions currently performed by the HTML interface of the Tomcat manager
and admin web applications. I looked at whatever documentation is
currently avialable for JMX proxy servlet. Before I delve into the Tomcat
source code to figure out the calls myself, I would request if anyone has

a. a comprehensive list of JMX query commands to do all the actions that
can be done via admin or manager

 and/or

b. the list of corresponding HTTP GET or POST interfaces (the ones used by
the browser GUI for admin or manager)

to kindly forward me the same.

Thanks a lot for your help. Regards.