Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/08/29 01:55:49 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Phoenix 4.1.0 RC1

The vote for the release of Apache Phoenix 4.1.0 RC1 is now closed and
has passed with 6 binding +1s and no 0 or -1s:

Devaraj Das*
Steven Noels*
Gabriel Reid*
Rajeshbabu Chintaguntla
Mujtaba Chohan*
Eli Levine*
James Taylor*

*=binding

We'll push out the new release to maven shortly. Thanks to those who voted.

    James