Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by hitarth trivedi <t....@gmail.com> on 2015/02/28 21:19:46 UTC

unable to build oozie

Hi,

I downloaded the latest release oozie-4.0.1 . When I try to build it
locally using

 bin/mkdistro.sh

I get following error,
Error resolving version for plugin
'com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-clover2-plugin' from the repositories
[local (/home/cmx/.m2/repository), repository.cloudera.com (
https://repository.cloudera.com/artifactory/ext-release-local), nexus (
http://renexus.englab.local:8081/nexus)]: Plugin not found in any plugin
repository -> [Help 1]

so I edit the pom.xml and give the version for clover2 as
<version>4.0.3</version> then that error goes away.

then I get similar error for findbugs plugin,
Error resolving version for plugin
'org.codehaus.mojo:findbugs-maven-plugin' from the repositories [local
(/home/cmx/.m2/repository), repository.cloudera.com (
https://repository.cloudera.com/artifactory/ext-release-local), nexus (
http://renexus.englab.local:8081/nexus)]: Plugin not found in any plugin
repository -> [Help 1]

so I again edit the pom.xml to give version for findbugs as
<version>3.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>, then that error goes away.

now I get following error,
[ERROR] No plugin found for prefix 'assembly' in the current project and in
the plugin groups [org.apache.maven.plugins, org.codehaus.mojo] available
from the repositories [local (/home/cmx/.m2/repository),
repository.cloudera.com (
https://repository.cloudera.com/artifactory/ext-release-local), nexus (
http://renexus.englab.local:8081/nexus)] -> [Help 1]

I am not sure how to resolve this error now.
Am I missing something in order to build oozie locally?

Thanks,
Hitrix

Re: unable to build oozie

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
>From where you get/download the oozie source code?Can you try 4.1.0 as well?
Regards,Mohammad

     On Monday, March 2, 2015 7:58 AM, Eric Nielson <en...@adobe.com> wrote:

 I am unable to build oozie as well, been tried to get mini oozie built and
working with no success. would love get some help here as well.

Re: unable to build oozie

Posted by Eric Nielson <en...@adobe.com>.