Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2006/08/23 15:48:16 UTC

Layout improvements to the entity data maintenance screens

Hi,

I did some layout improvements to the entity data maintenance screens:

* added some more links
* applied the same css styles of the widget screens
* a few small bug fixes
* etc...

Can I commit the mods so that you can review the layout and provide
feedback? If it will be negative I'll revert my changes.

Jacopo

Re: Layout improvements to the entity data maintenance screens

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Sounds fine to me.

-David