Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michał Letyński <ml...@consol.pl> on 2007/05/09 08:06:20 UTC

How to transmit data from struts 2 to struts 1 ?

Hi.
I have actions in struts1 and struts2 in one application. Those struts1
actions will be re-writed in near future to struts2. But i need one
thing for now. In struts2 (Test.action ) i have some parameters ->
collection of id's which  i want to transmit to struts1 (Test2.action).
I cant do a simple forward and i cant do a redirect (my parameters will
dissappear). A "dirty" workaround for it is to put those parameters to
the session. Any other ideas ?

Re: How to transmit data from struts 2 to struts 1 ?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
If it is a forward, why don't you put them on the request?

musachy